Uridan waterless urinals use no electricity or water which make them a dream to install. Unique in the waterless urinal market, Uridan have no moving parts. Uridan installations are now in 35 countries around the world. Suitable in bars, hotels, gyms and offices or anywhere you have people. They look great too! Uridan waterless urinals are the most attractive brand on the market with sleek Scandinavian design. Please watch the video (below) to see how the patented Uridan trap makes a perfect seal. The stylish, contemporary Scandinavian design comes in white ceramic and in a range of attractive colours. Contact us with any queries on running costs and reference installations.
How do Uridan Waterless Urinals work?
The heart of the Uridan waterless urinal is the patented Uridan trap. It works with Urilock. Uridan UriLock consists of a blend of organic extracts that are biodegradable. Urilock oil it is lighter than urine. This means that the urine flows through the Urilock leaving the sealing liquid on top. The perfect seal with no moving parts!
Using the unique Uridan system, only the oil needs to be changed. This means no expensive cartridges to buy and install. Furthermore, the trap change is zero plastic because only the oil is changed. This is another feature that is unique to Uridan. Improvements to the trap design in 2018 mean that the trap can be replenished in just 10 seconds. Without touching the urinal, just pour Urilock into the urinal and the trap is OK for another 3 months. The Uridan waterless urinal is sprayed daily with Uriclean. Cleaning with Uriclean liquid means that the urinal is urine free, so no smells! Once or twice per year it is recommended to use UriStrong. UriStrong removes lime and urine scale from pipework.
Waterless Urinals Summary
- Odourless operation
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- 10 seconds to change the trap every 3 months
- Economical oil based trap – only change the oil, not a cartridge
- Contactless trap replenishment and absolutely anhydrous maintenance
- Can fit onto existing plumbing
- Contemporary attractive Scandinavian design
- Contact us to get individualised running cost calculation for your application – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead time is 10 days on standard urinals
- Available in any RAL colours. Min order 15 units for special colours, lead time is 4-6 weeks on special colours