Crew 2400 Waterless Urinals - High Capacity - 2.4m
Price: £1,134 ex. VAT | €1,233 ex. VAT
Uridan Crew waterless urinals are ideally suited in places where large numbers of people congregate. The resilient glass fibre plastic material provides protection against vandalism. The Uridan patented waterless trap provides a liquid odour barrier like a normal trap (see video below). No odours can get though the Urilock liquid barrier and since there are no membranes or moving parts the design works 100% of the time. The waterless urinal must be sprayed every day with Uriclean to ensure that no urine will adhere to the fitting and cause an odour. Uridan waterless urinals are easy to clean and very durable. Suitable for males only.
- Material: Glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Change the Urilock® trap fluid: after 3 months
- Installation: horizontal and vertical
- Length 2400mm
- Weight: 41 kg
- Drawing: GR-2400
- Colours: Iron Grey, Telegrey
The Patented Uridan® Technology
Zero odour + Zero chemicals = Perfect Hygiene.
The centrepiece of the uridan® urinals is the patented uridan® odour trap: This odour trap works with the aid of urilock®, a special blocking fluid. urilock® consists of plant-based substances and is biodegradable. Due to the fact that it is lighter than urine, the heavier urine automatically flows directly down the drain. The lighter urilock® stays on the surface and works like a liquid lid that blocks out all drain and sewage odours.
The waterless uridan® urinals are more hygienic than conventional flushing systems. The moist environment in conventional flushing systems actually encourages the development of bacteria and fungi on the surfaces.
In addition to protecting the environment, uridan® urinals also protect your bank account. Just one uridan® urinal saves up to 200,000 litres of water per year, which in turn saves you money.
Benefits of Uridan ® :
- 100% odour-free
- No costly replacement cartridges
- No water plumbing in
- Can fit onto existing plumbing
- No moving parts/ rubber seals, therefore no problems
- No blockages – no cartridges
- No electricity needed
- 1 x mountings and mounting bracket
- 1 x Urilock sealant 300ml for initial set-up
- 1 x maintenance tool for extracting stainless steel trap cover
- 1 x Uriclean 0.5 litre spray bottle for cleaning
- 1 x packet of Uricloth for cleaning
- 1 x laminated installation instructions
- 1 x laminated cleaning and maintenance instructions