iclear 200 L - 200 litres / day
Price on request
The EWU Aqau greywater recycling treats greywater by membranes blowing air through the water allowing micro-biological action to cleanse the water.The membrane filtration ensures the safe and full retention of dirt particles with a filter pore size of 0.00005 mm. The filter module has 30 filter plates and can thus hold back bacteria with a size of 0.001 mm from entering the membrane. The membrane filter module is situated in the casing for an optimal ventilation and an easy access for removing it from the treatment tank.
Including a potable water back up connection to ensure a supply if there is not enough clear water is available. Water treatment capacity of 200 litres per day. An iDiver immersion pressure pump is integrated into the service water tank to also ensure a safe supply of water to the points of consumption. The pump is equipped with an automatic control and a dry-run protection. The immersion pressure pump runs very quietly.
- Identical to the iClear 200 S but better appearance
- Water treatment up to 200 liters per day.
- System for indoor installation integrated in two PE tanks
- Continuous aeration of water
- Including automatic pressure-increasing pump in clean water tank for safe supply of the plant with process water.
- Power consumption is approx 150 kWhr/ year =+/- 10 % based on water flow
- Filter membrane lasts three years, can be reconditioned 3 times and then needs replacement
- Voltage 230V / 50 Hz
- 1300 kW
- Height 1700mm
- Length 1500mm
- Depth 700mm
i Diver Pump
Intelligent submersible pump with integrated controller The iDiver is a compact, fully automatic submersible pump with intelligent and integrated control. The …...Read More...