Biolan Light Greywater Filter - 250 Litres / day - No Insulation
Price: £700 inc. VAT | €795 inc. VAT
The Biolan Light greywater filter is a non insulated small purification plant for treating domestic greywater. The Greywater Filter cleans the washing, dish and laundry waters from a small home. Any wastewater from a toilet must be not be included. Summary:
- A purifier for all greywater leaving the house
- Capacity – 250 litres a day, Max flow 20 litres / min
- Replace media after 100 days flow
- Filter uses no electricity (electric pumping pack optional)
- 450mm height difference between inlet and outlet
- Can be installed below ground up to the level of the cover
- Not insulated -freezing does not damage the unit, just ineffective while frozen
- Download Biolan Greywater Light Drawing
- Download Biolan Greywater Light Manual
Biolan Light Greywater Filter’s design is based on mechanical and biological filtration of wastewater. Waste water travels through the media and suspended solids are removed. Micro organisms living in the media break the contaminants down in the presence of oxygen. Water flows through the trays of media in series purifying the water.
|Module dimensions (width x height x depth)||560 x 580 x 960 mm|
|two modules installed in parallel (width)||1300 mm|
|two modules installed in series (depth)||2030 mm|
|fittings||Ø 75 mm drain pipes|
|inlet and the outlet height||450 mm (drop height)|
|capacity||250 liters / day / module|
|water, the distance covered by the filter material||325 cm / module|
Installing the filter
Place the greywater filter on a firm and even surface that is not susceptible to frost, such as, a bed of gravel or crushed stone or a cast concrete slab. The filter must be in a horizontal position both lengthwise and laterally to allow the wastewater flow smoothly and take advantage of the entire cleaning surface area of the filter material.
While installing gravity flow sewers, a sufficient gradient (of at least 1-1,5 %) needs to be provided to allow the greywater to flow without obstruction from the house all the way to the discharge point. To use four units split the flow into two and place two in series on each line.
Putting the filter material in place
- Rip the filter material loose and spread it evenly across the box by tapping it gently. Depending on the packing method applied there may be excess filter material in the bag. The amount of filter material in the box is sufficient when its surface of the filter media lies about 2 cm below the rim of the tray.
- Finally, draw the filter material about 5 cm to the rear from the V-openings in the discharge end of the box.
- The filter material boxes are identical, but observe their direction – remember that the water cascades from one box to the next making its way to the outlet.
The Biolan Pump Well is intended for pumping greywater into the Biolan Greywater Filter light, 70 or 125. The Pump …...Read More...
The Biolan Heating Cable ensures the operation of the greywater filter (70 or 125) even in harsh winter conditions. Freezing …...Read More...